Birmingham AL Photo birm038
Birmingham Electric 596 was one of a group of 12 cars purchased second hand from the Wheeling Public Service Co where it carried number 112. Shown here at the Third Ave carbarn in August 1938. The car had just arrived from Perley A Thomas, where it had been rebuilt for service in Birmingham. Car was originally built by the G.C. Kuhlman Car Co. of Cleveland, OH.
OV Hunt photo courtesy the Bill Volkmer collection from Alvin W Hudson