Birmingham AL Photo birm091
752 is thought to have been built by Birmingham Electric in about 1905. It lasted until the abandonment of electric car service in Birmingham in 1953. Car 752 was converted to a line car in the 1940s and was later renumbered 3752 in 1946 deviating from the habit of renumbering the survivors into the 2000s. It was scrapped in 1953.
Caption data from Fred Schneider and James H. Graebner, photo courtesy the Bill Volkmer collection