Detroit Department of Street Railways
West Jefferson Carhouse, at the outer end of the West Jefferson line at the Rouge River. City cars turned back here, while interurbans continued on to Trenton and perhaps elsewhere.
This info is sourced from the 1959 CERA book on Michigan, which shows a very similar picture taken on May 5 1920.
Courtesy the Bill Volkmer Collection; Caption data from Jim Alain