Detroit Department of Street Railways
The two PCC cars on Woodward Avenue are about to pass each other at the corner of Woodward Avenue near Baltimore and Milwaukee.
The old Demerys dept store showing on the west side of Woodward. Woodward was the DSRs last carline, abandoned on April 8 1956
Courtesy the Ken Josephson Collection; Caption data from Philip LaRonge and James Alain