Indiana Railroad 204 at the barn in Terre Haute.
This car was one of 6 used to modernize service on the suburban lines that Indiana Public Service operated from Louisville to Jeffersonville and New Albany across the river in Indiana.
It operated there from 1927 to 1931. After that, the car moved onto a second life as an Indiana Railroad city streetcar in Terre Haute, where it is shown here.
The in-depth story on the preservation of similar car 205 is here, at the Hicks Car Works.
Courtesy the Bill Volkmer collection