KANSAS CITY PUBLIC SERVICE
 All-electric PCC car 725 was the 4th of 40 cars arriving in Philadelphia early in 1955 and was seen at 2nd and Wyoming.  It was then overhauled and repainted at Kensington Shops and was renumbered PTC/SEPTA 2254 and spent most of its Philly career on route 50 (Rising Sun Avenue-4th and 5th Streets) from Luzerne Depot.
Caption data from Dennis M. Linsky
Bill Volkmer collection
Back to Kansas City page
To State-by-state listings
Back to Home Page