Lake Shore Electric
#176, Jewett Car Co. built, 1918, and #168, Jewett Car Co. built, 1917. Taken at the Fremont car house. The Fremont shops and powerhouse were torn down in 1977 or 78.  The Sandusky shops burned in 1964.
Caption by Cliff Scholes and Jim Mihalek
C.W. Jernstrom Photo
Dan Borgnis collection
Back to Lake Shore Electric page
To state by state listings
Back to Home Page