Lake Shore Electric
#'s 177 and 172, Jewett
Car Co. built, 1918. This is a two-car train entering Cleveland Railway
territory on Detroit Road at the Rocky River bridge in 1938. The
section breaks over the lead car denote the beginning of Cleveland Railway
power supply. This train was a baseball charter and one of the last
to be operated, as the LSE abandoned in 1938. Also see the following picture.
Caption by Bill Vigrass
and Cliff Scholes.
Bill Vigrass collection
Lake Shore Electric page
state by state listings
to Home Page