The SEPTA era
Wayne, Clarissa, and Windrim
where PCC car 2610 was photographed on route 53 on February 28, 1974.
Route 75's western teminus was rerouted to this location on April 19, 1948,
when the line was converted from streetcar to trolleybus (its western streetcar
terminus was at 17th and Erie).
February 28, 1974
Caption data from Dennis
Joe Testagrose collection
state by state index
to Home Page