Public Service of New Jersey
This was on the line called Union City which ran from the Lackawanna ferry in Hoboken to the New York Central ferry in Weehawkin. The car was built to run in Camden in 1918 and was transferred to Newark in 1934.
Caption by Mervin Borgnis
Dan Borgnis Collection
Back to Public Service Page
To State-by-state listings
Back to Home Page