Public Service of New Jersey
PS assigned car no. 3516 to its Bergen Division, after building this car, along with cars 3510-3541 at its Newark Shops in 1912-1913. The Bergen Division received cars 3510-3521 when PS delivered these latter cars to the Edgewater Car House in August 1912, where they served the Hudson River Line. PS scrapped these cars at the Passaic Wharf in 1938 and 1939.
Caption data from Paul Shopp
Bill Volkmer Collection
Back to Public Service Page
To State-by-state listings
Back to Home Page