St. Louis Museum of Transportation
Kirkwood, MO
St. Louis Public Service #894 is an attractive deck-roof streetcar built by the Laclede Car Company in 1896.  It is now owned by the Museum of Transportation, which cosmetically restored the car.  In the foreground are B-2 trucks from St. Louis PCC #1664.
November 29, 2002
Frank Hicks photo
Back to St. Louis Museum of Transportation Page
To state by state listings
Back to Home Page