Tampa Electric
#123, February 17, 1940 on the Nebraska Line.  This line headed North from the foot of Franklin St., turned right at Cass St., heading East to Jefferson St. where it turned left heading North. It finally joined Nebraska Ave some distance North of Ybor City, ending near Nebraska & Osbourn St.
Caption data from Art Speights
Photo from Wally Young via Bill Volkmer
Back to Tampa Page
To state by state listings
Back to Home Page