TWIN CITY LINES
A true one-of-a-kind, #299
was the only air equipped PCC in the Twin Cities. It was delivered
to TCL as Pittsburgh 1547, and was tested in that livery. The subsequent
140 PCC's ordered were wider, all electric and had standee windows.
#299 sat for several years unused at Snelling Station, and was eventually
sold to Mexico City with ninety other cars.
Dave Mewhinney photo
State by state listings
to Home Page