TWIN CITY LINES
TCL's first PCC. A
true one-of-a-kind, #299 was the only air equipped PCC in the Twin Cities.
It was delivered to TCL as Pittsburgh 1547, and was tested in that livery.
The subsequent 140 PCC's ordered were wider, all electric and had standee
windows. #299 sat for several years unused at Snelling Station, and
was eventually sold to Mexico City with ninety other cars.
Larry Lystig collection
State by state listings
to Home Page