Toronto Transportation Commission
Ex-Toronto Railways car 2100 at St. Clair carhouse signed for Rogers Road.  Rogers was a York Township Railways line operated under contract with York Township by the Toronto Transporation Commission until the Toronto Transit Commission took over all transit in Metropolitan Toronto July 1, 1954. Rogers continued as a streetcar line until 1974.
Caption location from Bill Robb
Bill Volkmer collection
Back to Toronto Page
To State-by-state listings
Back to Home Page