Toronto Transportation Commission
Toronto air-electric PCC car
4578 (ex-Cincinnati 1103) is seen at the Russell Car House. It was
first used on the Queen line, then on Kingston Road. This car was
originally sold to Tampico, Mexico, in 1971 but was not delivered there
due to a lack of payment and was finally scrapped in Toronto in 1979.
Caption data from Dennis M.
Bill Volkmer collection
Back to Toronto Page
To State-by-state listings
to Home Page