Toronto Transportation Commission
S-32 and W-1 are at the Russell Carhouse.  The track in the foreground is formerly known as Russell Trailer Yard as that's where trailers (and later MU trains) were coupled and uncoupled, now it's just yard ingress and egress.  S-32 is former Third AV Rwys 87, acquired 1947, and was originally Eastern Massachusetts Street Railway P602.  W-1 is a track plow here, originally a flat motor built 1922, converted to plow forget the date, later sold to SEPTA in Philadelphia in 1978.
Caption data from John F. Bromley
Ken Josephson collection
Back to Toronto Page
To State-by-state listings
Back to Home Page