Birmingham AL Photo birm027
351 was a trailer that was converted to a motor car. It was originally built in 1911 as a trailer, but was motorized in 1923. This particular car was photographed in 1934 and was convered to a womens locker room during the war years. It was scrapped in 1948.
OV Hunt photo courtesy the Bill Volkmer collection from Alvin W Hudson