Birmingham AL Photo birm034
530 was one of a group of 10 cars purchased second hand from the Lorain Street Railway of Lorain OH in 1939. They had been built by St. Louis Car in 1927 and they were extensively rebuilt while enroute to Birmingham in 1939. A company photo shows car 530 at the car barn in 1941.
Courtesy the Bill Volkmer collection from Alvin W Hudson