Dayton Ohio dxen003
Dayton and Xenia Railway
Dayton and Xenia Railway 125, Cincinnati Car Co. built, 1925 as a body shell only. D-X installed the electrical and interior equipment and trucks at their shops. Car is southbound on Ludlow St approaching Franklin St in 1939. R Fox worked at Ludlow Battery & Ignition Co in the 1960s (the company belonged to the father of a friend of his), so he knew exactly where the building was.
Caption data from Richard Fox and Cliff Scholes photo courtesy the Bill Volkmer collection