Montreal QC Photo mtc35
Montreal Tramways Company | Montreal Transit Commission
Car 1956 is at the west end of its 31 St Henri route where it made a large loop around Old Orchard, Western, Belgrave and Upper Lachine Road. Its eastern terminal was at Terminus Craig. The route was replaced by buses on Nov. 3, 1957.
Courtesy the Bill Volkmer collection; caption data from Joe Heckenast