Montreal QC Photo mtc44
Montreal Tramways Company | Montreal Transit Commission
A car just minutes after leaving its Place d'Armes terminal heading west on St James (St Jacques) at McGill on the 83 Windsor route. This line ran to Garland Terminus in the west end Snowdon neighborhood. The route was cut back to Victoria and Sherbrooke on March 5 1951. Buses replaced it after September 2 1956. This car is in the 2050 series, a group of Wason-built cars bought second hand from the Springfield (MA) Street Railway Company during the Second World War.
Courtesy the Bill Volkmer collection; caption data from Joe Heckenast