Montreal QC Photo mtc46
Montreal Tramways Company | Montreal Transit Commission
Built in 1927 for the Springfield (MA) Street Railway Company, car 2074 heads west on St James (St Jacques) about to cross McGill. The car is running on the 35 Notre Dame route, which was inaugurated August 30 1953 to replace a portion of the discontinued 25 Notre Dame - Côté St. Paul and the 36 Notre Dame - Ville Emard routes. The 35 Notre Dame route itself was replaced by buses on June 23 1957.
Courtesy the Bill Volkmer collection; caption data from Joe Heckenast