Montreal QC Photo mtc58
Montreal Tramways Company | Montreal Transit Commission
PCC 3502 at Snowdon Junction loop (Decarie and Queen Mary) operating on the 29 Outremont line. The car is heading towards downtown around the north and east sides of Mount Royal. Cars turned at the Snowdon Junction loop until Garland Terminus was opened in spring 1949 just under a mile north of this location.
Courtesy the Bill Volkmer collection; caption data from Joe Heckenast