Sheboygan Light & Power
CERA Badger Traction:
"The 150-type lightweight interurban cars were delivered in 1923, and the
entire fleet was lined up at the Oshkosh Interurban Station for publicity
photos." Cars 150-154 were built by St. Louis in 1923, 43' long,
St. Louis CM66 trucks, 4 GE265 motors, 44 seats, for the Eastern Wisconsin
Electric Co., which became the Wisconsin Power & Light in 1924.
Cars were transferred to the Sheboygan Division in 1930. #151 destroyed
in a wreck in 1934, others ran until end of interurban service in 1938.
Caption data from James
Bill Volkmer Collection
to Main Page