Dayton Ohio dxen011
Dayton and Xenia Railway
Dayton and Xenia Railway 156, Cincinnati Car Co. built, 1925, originally for Springfield to Xenia operations on the Dayton Springfield and Xenia Southern Railway. Car transferred to D-X when Springfield to Xenia operations abandoned. Car is southbound on Ludlow Street approaching Franklin Street, c1939. R. Fox worked at the Ludlow Battery & Ignition Co. in the 1960s (the company belonged to the father of a friend of his) so he knows exactly where the building is.
Caption data from Richard Fox and Cliff Scholes photo courtesy the Bill Volkmer collection