Montreal QC Photo mtc81
Montreal Tramways Company | Montreal Transit Commission
Although the destination sign apparently reads Cartierville, two-man car 1817 has just exited the south loop at Garland Terminus in the west end neighbourhood of Snowdon on September 14 1952. Normally the 17 Cartierville cars used the north loop (to the right in the photo). Garland Terminus opened in 1949 replacing the Snowdon Junction loop just under a mile south of this location.
Courtesy the Bill Volkmer collection; caption data from Joe Heckenast