Montreal QC Photo mtc83
Montreal Tramways Company | Montreal Transit Commission
PCC 3514 at the St. Denis carhouse on May 4 1958 is one of only 18 PCCs (3500-3517) that Montreal had. Going into service in 1944, they were the newest cars on the system and were only 15 years old when streetcar service ended. They sat at Youville Shops for four years while the Montreal Transportation Commission tried unsuccessfully to find a buyer. They were finally scrapped in 1963 except for 3517 , which is preserved at Exporail, the railroad museum just south of Montreal.
Courtesy the Joe Testagrose collection; caption data from Joe Heckenast